Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


January 19, 2011

Valerie & Anthony

Valerie & Anthony were married on a gorgeous fall day. They had an amazing ceremony at the outdoor gardens at Phipps, followed by a rocking reception at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott. Everything and I mean everything about their wedding was perfect! Not to mention they are both just THE nicest people ever. LOVED being a part of their day!!





You are just beautiful Val!


And not a bad looking groom either!












It was a bright but chilly fall day:






I won't lie, this was a very challenging ceremony for me to photograph, the sun was very, VERY bright. I am pretty certain without my years of experience and knowledge I would have bombed this. *another VERY important reason to hire a professional and not your uncle with a nice camera* =)




















S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G




The shot on the left is at Anthony's old apartment where they met!


We stayed on Pitt's campus for all of our shots,and Valerie and Anthony also allotted me almost 2 hours for portraits, another super smart couple!












No dresses were harmed in the making of this picture =) I have the most fearless fun-loving brides ever though!




Ohhhhhhh there's my sunflare!












AWESOME reception details!


Valerie's mom brought popping streamers for their grand entrance into the reception (which was a surprise to Val & Anthony)! Great idea!!




Loved the uplighting, loved the monogram! Its amazing how colored lights can add so much to a ballroom and the pictures!!










Big thank you to the Pittsburgh AIrport Marriott for hosting such a gorgeous reception! They do such a spectacular job! Ask for Jeanie if you are considering them for a venue!
Val & Anthony your day was just awesome as are the 2 of you!!! XOXOXO